Hewlett Packard partners with UDN Shopping
Hewlett Packard (HP) is the world’s largest technology company, established in 1939. It is currently the world’s 11th most valuable brand, according to Business Week Study. HP serves more than 1 billion customers in more than 170 countries in 6 continents.
HP Rewards Program is a global program that drives loyalty by rewarding the use of original HP ink cartridges.
To create specific brand partnerships to help HP give instant rewards to customers buying HP printer cartridges in Asia
- Create marketing partnerships with synergistic brands
- Reward customers with a branded reward which has a low entry point and which they can redeem on their way home
- Drive sales
- Create positive word of mouth
- Brand endorsement from the promotional brand partners
- Offer from UDN online Shopping for HP Rewards Program
- 12,000 coupons, worth 100NT each will be provided for HP customers’ redemption. Customers can redeem these coupons against purchases for all items, with a minimum purchase of 800NT. This offer is valid from July 2012 to January 2013. Once customer installs the ink cartridge, a ‘Rewards’ prompt pops up onscreen. They can choose the reward they like and submit their details, after which they will receive the voucher via email with a unique promotional code. Customer needs to input this promo code at UDN website to enjoy the discount.
UDN Shopping, a member of the United Daily News (UDN) Group, was established in 2010 and provides customers with products that strongly represent Taiwan. The hope is that customers get the most authentic, distinctive products available in the region.
UDN Shopping is a comprehensive commerce platform, showcasing more than 300,000 items and offering customers secure transactions with personal privacy protection, rapid shipment of products, and supreme customer service.
The United Daily News Group has one of the largest readerships in Taiwan. Over the past 60 years, the United Daily News Group has adhered to the spirit of objective independence, supplying readers with first-hand news information. This has made the United Daily News Group the premier choice for readers in Taiwan.